As discussed in our previous article, “Lightweight Design in the Automotive Industry – the power of Simulation”, we discussed the need for simulation as alternative materials and design methodologies...
Ananda Arasu, , CFD, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Design, FEA, Finite Element Analysis, Lightweighting, market, materials, simulation
Lightweighting done right can mean: better fuel economy, lessened wear and tear, and improved handling. In order to achieve these objectives, designers must start with the intended purpose and...
- Secrets of the Automotive Designers Elite: Jordan Beckley
- Autodesk VRED Supports NVIDIA VRS and HTC VIVE Pro Eye to Maximize Quality in VR Design
- Secrets of the Automotive Designers Elite: Vince Galante
- How Auto Factories Are Saving Millions with Modern Simulation & Collaboration Tools
- How young engineers are using Autodesk software to address the skills gap