In our previous post, What Makes a Car Truly Classic?, we discussed the design elements that have made a...
Trevor English, , Automotive, alternative fuels, automotive, driving, economy, engineering, fuel efficiency, gas guzzlers, gas prices, gasoline, natural gas, oil, research, 0
As oil prices have fallen globally, the automotive market has shifted to favoring large gas guzzlers once again, but...
- Autodesk Automotive Innovation Forum (AIF) Gives Attendees a Glimpse of the Future of Making Things
- The Inspired Vision of Peter Spriggs
- Autodesk Automotive Innovation Forum: It’s the most wonderful time of the year
- The Rise of the Pickup: Why Are They Still So Popular?
- How Cloud Computing will Impact Automotive Safety