In our previous post, What Makes a Car Truly Classic?, we discussed the design elements that have made a...
Trevor English, , Automotive, alternative fuels, automotive, driving, economy, engineering, fuel efficiency, gas guzzlers, gas prices, gasoline, natural gas, oil, research, 0
As oil prices have fallen globally, the automotive market has shifted to favoring large gas guzzlers once again, but...
- What Materials are Used to Lightweight Cars?
- A Look at the Bizarre Engineering of Century Old Classic Cars
- A Look at the Top 10 Fastest Street Legal Supercars
- Designing Aircraft Like Tesla’s EVs Could Change the Aerospace Industry
- How the New Toyota Supra Exemplifies the Future of the Manufacturing Industry