In our previous post, What Makes a Car Truly Classic?, we discussed the design elements that have made a...
Trevor English, , Automotive, alternative fuels, automotive, driving, economy, engineering, fuel efficiency, gas guzzlers, gas prices, gasoline, natural gas, oil, research, 0
As oil prices have fallen globally, the automotive market has shifted to favoring large gas guzzlers once again, but...
- How young engineers are using Autodesk software to address the skills gap
- ‘More Power, Better Design, Less Weight’
- Autodesk VRED & NVIDIA RTX Power Accurate Real-Time Raytracing for Automotive Visualization
- What Materials are Used to Lightweight Cars?
- A Look at the Bizarre Engineering of Century Old Classic Cars