As discussed in our previous article, “Lightweight Design in the Automotive Industry – the power of Simulation”, we discussed...
Ananda Arasu, , Automotive, Change, Technology, CFD, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Design, FEA, Finite Element Analysis, Lightweighting, market, materials, simulation, 0
Lightweighting done right can mean: better fuel economy, lessened wear and tear, and improved handling. In order to achieve...
- Autodesk Automotive Innovation Forum (AIF) Gives Attendees a Glimpse of the Future of Making Things
- The Inspired Vision of Peter Spriggs
- Autodesk Automotive Innovation Forum: It’s the most wonderful time of the year
- The Rise of the Pickup: Why Are They Still So Popular?
- How Cloud Computing will Impact Automotive Safety