As discussed in our previous article, “Lightweight Design in the Automotive Industry – the power of Simulation”, we discussed...
Ananda Arasu, , Automotive, Change, Technology, CFD, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Design, FEA, Finite Element Analysis, Lightweighting, market, materials, simulation, 0
Lightweighting done right can mean: better fuel economy, lessened wear and tear, and improved handling. In order to achieve...
- Why are Gas Guzzling Vehicles Becoming More Common?
- Why Hasn’t Fuel Economy Improved in the Last 100 years?
- The US Automotive Industry [Infographic]
- A Quick Guide to the Chinese Automotive Industry [Infographic]
- Autodesk Automotive Innovation Forum (AIF) Gives Attendees a Glimpse of the Future of Making Things