As discussed in our previous article, “Lightweight Design in the Automotive Industry – the power of Simulation”, we discussed...
Ananda Arasu, , Automotive, Change, Technology, CFD, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Design, FEA, Finite Element Analysis, Lightweighting, market, materials, simulation, 0
Lightweighting done right can mean: better fuel economy, lessened wear and tear, and improved handling. In order to achieve...
- How young engineers are using Autodesk software to address the skills gap
- ‘More Power, Better Design, Less Weight’
- Autodesk VRED & NVIDIA RTX Power Accurate Real-Time Raytracing for Automotive Visualization
- What Materials are Used to Lightweight Cars?
- A Look at the Bizarre Engineering of Century Old Classic Cars