As discussed in our previous article, “Lightweight Design in the Automotive Industry – the power of Simulation”, we discussed...
Ananda Arasu, , Automotive, Change, Technology, CFD, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Design, FEA, Finite Element Analysis, Lightweighting, market, materials, simulation, 0
Lightweighting done right can mean: better fuel economy, lessened wear and tear, and improved handling. In order to achieve...
- What Materials are Used to Lightweight Cars?
- A Look at the Bizarre Engineering of Century Old Classic Cars
- A Look at the Top 10 Fastest Street Legal Supercars
- Designing Aircraft Like Tesla’s EVs Could Change the Aerospace Industry
- How the New Toyota Supra Exemplifies the Future of the Manufacturing Industry