It’s not every day that you leave a conversation with somebody feeling energized, empowered and excited for your own...
automotivedrfit, , Automotive, Events, Technology, advanced surface modeling, aesthetic, aesthetical reflection quality, automotive industry, CAD, Class 1, class a, curvature, Digital Prototyping, engineering, Industrial Design, modeling, surface, surface data, surface quality, tangency alignment, 0
Often advanced surface modeling is described as a magical thing. Terms like “Class A” or “Class 1” surfaces are...
Michael Russell, , Automotive, Events, Technology, AI, Apple, assisted design, auto, CAD, CAM, closed loop data gathering, Design, design studio, designer, driving experience, end user, mobility experience, real time digital experiences, Rendering, software, Steve Jobs, user experience, 0
One of Steve Job’s legacies was his ability to never lose focus of his intent for the end user’s...
- How young engineers are using Autodesk software to address the skills gap
- ‘More Power, Better Design, Less Weight’
- Autodesk VRED & NVIDIA RTX Power Accurate Real-Time Raytracing for Automotive Visualization
- What Materials are Used to Lightweight Cars?
- A Look at the Bizarre Engineering of Century Old Classic Cars