We often hear the word “classic” and attribute that to age. But what makes something classic is not age,...
automotivedrfit, , Automotive, Events, Technology, Audi, autonomous driving vehicle, blind spot detection, BMW, braking, car, collision avoidance, Design, front lights, intelligent cruise control, Nissan Altima, OEM, panoramic moon roof, self-braking, technology, Tesla, VW Passat, 0
Read an article on www.thecoolist.com which got me thinking about the kinds of things we are seeing in cars...
automotivedrfit, , Automotive, Change, Technology, automotive design, BMW, car, Design, Ford Mustang, technology, Tesla, VW Beetle, 0
Automotive design is clearly an important factor when approaching the market. There are some fundamental similarities (ie: 4 wheels,...
- How young engineers are using Autodesk software to address the skills gap
- ‘More Power, Better Design, Less Weight’
- Autodesk VRED & NVIDIA RTX Power Accurate Real-Time Raytracing for Automotive Visualization
- What Materials are Used to Lightweight Cars?
- A Look at the Bizarre Engineering of Century Old Classic Cars