In our previous post, What Makes a Car Truly Classic?, we discussed the design elements that have made a...
Michael Russell, , Automotive, Events, Technology, AI, Apple, assisted design, auto, CAD, CAM, closed loop data gathering, Design, design studio, designer, driving experience, end user, mobility experience, real time digital experiences, Rendering, software, Steve Jobs, user experience, 0
One of Steve Job’s legacies was his ability to never lose focus of his intent for the end user’s...
- How the New Toyota Supra Exemplifies the Future of the Manufacturing Industry
- Rising in the Ranks : How to Elevate Your Career in Automotive Design
- Autonomous Car Makes Quick Work of Goodwood Festival’s Hill Climb
- The Increasing Importance of Renderings within Engineering
- Will Gas Stations be the Next Phone Booth? What Does the Future of Infrastructure Look Like?