In our previous post, What Makes a Car Truly Classic?, we discussed the design elements that have made a...
Michael Russell, , Automotive, Events, Technology, AI, Apple, assisted design, auto, CAD, CAM, closed loop data gathering, Design, design studio, designer, driving experience, end user, mobility experience, real time digital experiences, Rendering, software, Steve Jobs, user experience, 0
One of Steve Job’s legacies was his ability to never lose focus of his intent for the end user’s...
- What Materials are Used to Lightweight Cars?
- A Look at the Bizarre Engineering of Century Old Classic Cars
- A Look at the Top 10 Fastest Street Legal Supercars
- Designing Aircraft Like Tesla’s EVs Could Change the Aerospace Industry
- How the New Toyota Supra Exemplifies the Future of the Manufacturing Industry