In our previous post, What Makes a Car Truly Classic?, we discussed the design elements that have made a...
Michael Russell, , Automotive, Events, Technology, AI, Apple, assisted design, auto, CAD, CAM, closed loop data gathering, Design, design studio, designer, driving experience, end user, mobility experience, real time digital experiences, Rendering, software, Steve Jobs, user experience, 0
One of Steve Job’s legacies was his ability to never lose focus of his intent for the end user’s...
- A Quick Guide to the Chinese Automotive Industry [Infographic]
- Autodesk Automotive Innovation Forum (AIF) Gives Attendees a Glimpse of the Future of Making Things
- The Inspired Vision of Peter Spriggs
- Autodesk Automotive Innovation Forum: It’s the most wonderful time of the year
- The Rise of the Pickup: Why Are They Still So Popular?