In our previous post, What Makes a Car Truly Classic?, we discussed the design elements that have made a...
Michael Russell, , Automotive, Events, Technology, AI, Apple, assisted design, auto, CAD, CAM, closed loop data gathering, Design, design studio, designer, driving experience, end user, mobility experience, real time digital experiences, Rendering, software, Steve Jobs, user experience, 0
One of Steve Job’s legacies was his ability to never lose focus of his intent for the end user’s...
- Autodesk VRED Supports NVIDIA VRS and HTC VIVE Pro Eye to Maximize Quality in VR Design
- How young engineers are using Autodesk software to address the skills gap
- ‘More Power, Better Design, Less Weight’
- Autodesk VRED & NVIDIA RTX Power Accurate Real-Time Raytracing for Automotive Visualization
- What Materials are Used to Lightweight Cars?