One of Steve Job’s legacies was his ability to never lose focus of his intent for the end user’s...
Michael Russell, , Automotive, Change, Technology, Apple, Back to the Future, classic cars, DeLorean, designers, Dreamcatcher, engineering, Jaguar, Lancia Aurelia, Lancia V4, Lohner Porsche, manufacturing, Michael J. Fox, retro, technology, Tesla, 0
Remarkably it’s been 30 years since Back to the Future was first shown in cinemas helping to launch the...
- Autonomous Car Makes Quick Work of Goodwood Festival’s Hill Climb
- The Increasing Importance of Renderings within Engineering
- Will Gas Stations be the Next Phone Booth? What Does the Future of Infrastructure Look Like?
- The Impact of the Crossover and the Evolution of the SUV Market
- A Closer Look at the Engineering of the World’s Fastest Car