One of Steve Job’s legacies was his ability to never lose focus of his intent for the end user’s...
Michael Russell, , Automotive, Change, Technology, Apple, Back to the Future, classic cars, DeLorean, designers, Dreamcatcher, engineering, Jaguar, Lancia Aurelia, Lancia V4, Lohner Porsche, manufacturing, Michael J. Fox, retro, technology, Tesla, 0
Remarkably it’s been 30 years since Back to the Future was first shown in cinemas helping to launch the...
- What Materials are Used to Lightweight Cars?
- A Look at the Bizarre Engineering of Century Old Classic Cars
- A Look at the Top 10 Fastest Street Legal Supercars
- Designing Aircraft Like Tesla’s EVs Could Change the Aerospace Industry
- How the New Toyota Supra Exemplifies the Future of the Manufacturing Industry