It’s not every day that you leave a conversation with somebody feeling energized, empowered and excited for your own...
automotivedrfit, , Automotive, Events, Technology, advanced surface modeling, aesthetic, aesthetical reflection quality, automotive industry, CAD, Class 1, class a, curvature, Digital Prototyping, engineering, Industrial Design, modeling, surface, surface data, surface quality, tangency alignment, 0
Often advanced surface modeling is described as a magical thing. Terms like “Class A” or “Class 1” surfaces are...
- Why are Gas Guzzling Vehicles Becoming More Common?
- Why Hasn’t Fuel Economy Improved in the Last 100 years?
- The US Automotive Industry [Infographic]
- A Quick Guide to the Chinese Automotive Industry [Infographic]
- Autodesk Automotive Innovation Forum (AIF) Gives Attendees a Glimpse of the Future of Making Things