It’s not every day that you leave a conversation with somebody feeling energized, empowered and excited for your own...
automotivedrfit, , Automotive, Events, Technology, advanced surface modeling, aesthetic, aesthetical reflection quality, automotive industry, CAD, Class 1, class a, curvature, Digital Prototyping, engineering, Industrial Design, modeling, surface, surface data, surface quality, tangency alignment, 0
Often advanced surface modeling is described as a magical thing. Terms like “Class A” or “Class 1” surfaces are...
- Rising in the Ranks : How to Elevate Your Career in Automotive Design
- Autonomous Car Makes Quick Work of Goodwood Festival’s Hill Climb
- The Increasing Importance of Renderings within Engineering
- Will Gas Stations be the Next Phone Booth? What Does the Future of Infrastructure Look Like?
- The Impact of the Crossover and the Evolution of the SUV Market