As discussed in our previous article, “Lightweight Design in the Automotive Industry – the power of Simulation”, we discussed...
automotivedrfit, , Automotive, Change, Technology, aerodynamics, automotive design, car, consumer, Design, environmental impact, expression, lifestyle, Performance, status symbol, technology, 0
In last week’s article, we reviewed the many sources of inspiration automotive designers draw from when developing their creations. And while...
- Why are Gas Guzzling Vehicles Becoming More Common?
- Why Hasn’t Fuel Economy Improved in the Last 100 years?
- The US Automotive Industry [Infographic]
- A Quick Guide to the Chinese Automotive Industry [Infographic]
- Autodesk Automotive Innovation Forum (AIF) Gives Attendees a Glimpse of the Future of Making Things