Do you ever get designer’s block? Like writer’s block, you can’t seem to draw anything of value. Sketch after sketch...
automotivedrfit, , Automotive, Events, Technology, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk VRED, Chris Christodoulou, Honda HR-V, marketing, neuroscience, NeuroStrata, Saddington Baynes, Thom Noble, visualization, 0
You know the phrase “seeing is believing”? Marketers have always used their creative brains to illustrate and inspire, but...
Ananda Arasu, , Automotive, Events, Technology, 2017, 50s horror, 70s funk, Alias, Autodesk, automotive, Design, Studio, video, 0
The latest version of Alias was launched earlier this month and what better way to announce it than with...
- How young engineers are using Autodesk software to address the skills gap
- ‘More Power, Better Design, Less Weight’
- Autodesk VRED & NVIDIA RTX Power Accurate Real-Time Raytracing for Automotive Visualization
- What Materials are Used to Lightweight Cars?
- A Look at the Bizarre Engineering of Century Old Classic Cars